Federal Resume Service
A federal resume is a resume that you create to apply for a job with the federal government.
Federal resumes must include the following:
- A personal information section that features your full name, contact information, citizenship status, and your veteran preference (if applicable).
- A work experience section that details your relevant job experience and accomplishments.
- An education section that features degrees from accredited schools or programs.
- You may also include a summary statement and a skills section
- 7-10 business day turnaround